- This event has passed.
AWMA Clean Air Act Policy Changes Webinar PART 1
October 30, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Clean Air Act Policy Changes Webinar Series
New Definitions, New Calculations, and New Determinations—How they Affect You
Part 1: Updates to Emission Accounting Procedures in Applicability Determinations under NSR
Tuesday, October 30, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
This webinar will address the new EPA requirements on:
- Enforceability and Use of the Actual-to-Projected Actual Applicability Test in Determining Major Modification Applicability
- Project Emissions Accounting Under the New Source Review Preconstruction Permitting Program
Want more in-depth info on NSR? Attend the NSR Workshop , December 11-12 in Louisville and learn the latest on the application of the rules, sources and nonattainment areas.
• Eric L. Hiser, Jorden, Hiser & Joy
• Gary D. McCutchen, P.E., BCEE, Principal, RTP Environmental Associates
• Booker Pullen, Engineering Supervisor, Division of Air Quality, NCDEQ
Moderators: Rahul Thaker, P.E., QEP, Senior Environmental Engineer, NC DEQ, Division of Air Quality and Dave Jordan, P.E., Partner, ERM
Register now for individual webinars at $169 Member/$229 Nonmember or the series at $300/$420.