- This event has passed.
AWMA Clean Air Act Policy Changes Webinar PART 2
November 13, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Clean Air Act Policy Changes Webinar Series
New Definitions, New Calculations, and New Determinations—How they Affect You
Part 2: EPA Guidance on Common Control and Rescission of the Once in, Always in Policy
Tuesday, November 13, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
This webinar will include presentations, review and discussion on:
- Common Control Determinations for Stationary Sources and Major Sources
- Reclassification of Major Sources as Area Sources (Rescission of Once in, Always in)
• Eric L. Hiser, Jorden, Hiser & Joy
• Gary D. McCutchen, P.E., BCEE, Principal, RTP Environmental Associates
• Booker Pullen, Engineering Supervisor, Division of Air Quality, NCDEQ
Moderators: Rahul Thaker, P.E., QEP, Senior Environmental Engineer, NC DEQ, Division of Air Quality and Dave Jordan, P.E., Partner, ERM
Register now for individual webinars at $169 Member/$229 Nonmember or the series at $300/$420.