Registration now open!
ATTENTION Water/Wastewater Operators: The Workshop is designed to provide six contact hours of Continuing Education (CE) pending approval by the North Carolina Water Pollution Control Operators Certification Commission (WPCSOCC) and six Professional Growth Hours (PGHs) pending approval by the North Carolina Water Treatment Facility Operator Certification Board (WTFOCB).
Water Quality • Air Quality • Hazardous Waste Mangement
Water Quality Workshop Registration begins at 12:00PM January 10, 2023.
Moretz Mills, Hickory
Mar 7, 2023
McKimmon Center, Raleigh
Mar 21, 2023
Aloft Hotels, Wilmington
May 4, 2023
McKimmon Center, Raleigh
May 11, 2023
May 18, 2023
Holiday Inn Biltmore, Asheville
May 25, 2023
Oct 26, 2023
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Nov 2, 2023
The region's most comprehensive annual event that provides current and relevant training for energy, environmental, health & safety (EHS) professionals.
VENUE: McKimmon Conference & Training Center • NC State University • 1101 Gorman Street • Raleigh, NC 27606
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved an application for membership from Chase Corporation. Founded in 1946 and based in Westwood Massachusetts, Chase Corporation has nearly 800 employees with 15 manufacturing facilities in the US, Europe, and Asia. The company has locations in Lenoir and Hickory, North Carolina. The Lenoir …Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved an application from Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP to join NCMA as a Business Partner. Their application was sponsored by NCMA member Matt Van Vleet of Clearwater paper. Founded in 1925, Shumaker is a premier provider of legal and legislative services with a team of more …Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved Parker Poe’s application to join NCMA as a Business Partner. Their application was sponsored by NCMA member Penny Mahoney of DAK Americas, LLC Parker Poe has represented many of the Southeast’s largest companies and local governments in transactions, regulatory issues, and complex litigation. …Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved an application for membership from Roseburg Forest Products. Roseburg was founded in 1936 in Roseburg, Oregon and has grown from 15,000 acres of sustainably managed timberland to 600,000 today. The company has 14 manufacturing facilities in North America including a high-capacity sawmill being …Read More
- PRESS RELEASE RALEIGH (Jan 7, 2022) – Governor Roy Cooper today issued Executive Order No. 246 affirming North Carolina’s commitment to a clean energy economy and directing next steps in the state’s plan to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions and create economic opportunities for North Carolinians across the state, especially …Read More
Proud Affiliate of
NAM News & Insights
NCDEQ Press Releases
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.