Fall Series 2021
NCMA and the NC Hazardous Waste Section have included an online workshop this Fall with for those who are unable to travel during ongoing pandemic conditions. A location based workshop is also being planned at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in November
October 28, 2021
November 4, 2021
November 16 & 17, 2021
Raleigh • North Carolina
The EEHS Steering Committee is pleased to present the 2021 Environmental Energy Health & Safety (EEHS) School. Topics been selected and speakers have been secured.
Get ready for a strong list of courses, the most knowledgeable speakers and an active in-person exhibit hall.
- Published by McGuireWoods • September 10, 2021. McGuireWoods is an NCMA Business Partner. Access original post at THIS LINK. On Sept. 9, 2021, President Biden announced a broad six-part strategy […]Read More
- The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) has announced the launch of Manufacturers United (MU), a digital platform to enable grassroots advocacy in support of manufacturing priorities. According to NAM, research […]Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved a membership application from Stepan. Stepan is a global specialty and intermediate chemical manufacturer founded by Alfred C. Stepan Jr. in 1932. Today, […]Read More
- On July 22, 2021, the NCMA Board of Directors approved an application from Novo Nordisk. Novo Nordisk is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities […]Read More
- Travis Fain, WRAL Statehouse Reporter has posted an article that covers the North Carolina House passing HB 951 – Short Title: Modernize Energy Generation, in a late-night session just after […]Read More
Proud Affiliate of
NAM News & Insights
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.