AUGUST 5 & 6, 2019
The Region's Premier Forum
with current and relevant training for
Manufacturing Summit • April 10, 2019
The Manufacturing Summit is a morning event that focuses on solving the needs and challenges of North Carolina's manufacturing community.
The summit agenda incluces regulatory issues, workforce solutions and other challenges impacting the manufacturing industry.
Enjoy a full breakfast and ample time to network and engage with exhibitors before the full program begins.
Wilmington, May 9 • Greensboro, May 16 • Raleigh, May 30 • Asheville, May 23
SAVE THE DATE!
April 10 - 12, 2019
Omni Grove Park Inn
SAVE THE DATE!
October 23 - 25, 2019
Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
Myrtle Beach, SC
PFAS and Other Emerging Contaminants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Geologists, environmental scientists, engineers, environmental attorneys, EHS professionals, regulators, consultants and other service industry professionals.
April 23 - 24, 2019
Marriott City Center
500 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Crown Plaza • Hickory • March 5
McKimmon Center • Raleigh • March 19
Science & Technology • Government Affairs
Next Meeting: February 21, 2019 • 1:00 PM
Invites You to Join US!
If you are a Manufacturer with a presence in North Carolina,
learn what we can do for each other.
- The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) will host several stakeholder workshops over the next five months to solicit ideas from the public for developing the North Carolina Clean Energy Plan called for in Governor Cooper's Executive Order 80. The first workshop is scheduled for Feb. 25 in Raleigh, NC. Future workshops …Read More
- The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) announced the release of the state's Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Inventory on February 14, 2019. The inventory, requested by Governor Roy Cooper’s Executive Order 80, contains a detailed accounting of GHG focusing on key categories of human activity from 1990 to 2017. The inventory …Read More
- NCDEQ NEWS RELEASE • February 11, 2019 RALEIGH - The N.C. Department of Environmental Quality today announced that A. Stanley “Stan” Meiburg, Ph.D., has assumed chairmanship of the state’s Environmental Management Commission (EMC). The commission is responsible for adopting rules for the protection, preservation and enhancement of the state's air and water …Read More
- EPA NEWS RELEASE • February 13, 2019 WASHINGTON/ATLANTA (February 13, 2019) – Tomorrow, Thursday, February 14, 2019, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Acting Regional Administrator Mary Walker and EPA Office of Policy Associate Administrator Brittany Bolen will unveil the EPA’s Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Action Plan. EPA’s Action Plan will move …Read More
- The 18th Annual Environmental, Energy, Health & Safety (EEHS) School is now in the planning stages. The 2019 EEHS Steering Committee would like to invite NCMA members, NCMA business partners and past EEHS school attendees to submit your ideas for topics to bring to this year's school. Help us make …Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.