NCMA wishes you and yours a safe and happy Holiday.
Planning is underway!
This will be a virtual event in February 2021
19th Annual EEHS School • August 3 & 4, 2020
EHS Professionals • Consultants • Attorneys
Health & Safety
- Greenwire and Reuters have reported that several high-profile U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) officials who served in the Obama Administration are coming back together as members of President-elect Joe Biden's […]Read More
- President-Elect Joe Biden's transition team has launched a website to communicate their plans for day one of the new administration. They have identified four priorities; COVID-19, Economic Recovery, Racial Equality, […]Read More
- The Governors of North Carolina, Maryland, and Virginia have created the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Regional Transformative Partnership for Offshore Wind Energy Resources (SMART-POWER) as a framework to promote, develop, and […]Read More
- On October 12, 2020, attorneys for six worker advocacy groups filed a petition with the North Carolina Department of Labor (NCDOL) calling on the agency to adopt enforceable COVID-19 workplace […]Read More
- On October 20, 2020, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHS) Secretary Mandy Cohen and Department of Public Safety (DPS) Secretary Erik Hooks jointly sent a letter to […]Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.