Current Information and Guidance from Federal, State and Other Sources
HEALTH & SAFETY SCHOOL
September 29 & 30, 2020
A Virtual Event
The Environmental Energy Health & Safety (EEHS) School is going virtual in 2020. We are moving the dates away from August to avoid summer COVID-19 concerns. The new dates for EEHS School are September 29 & 30, 2020. We are securing a virtual platform that will be easy for attendees to access and friendly for exhibitors to demonstrate solutions for the environmental, energy, health & safety issues that most organizations face.
19th Annual EEHS School • August 3 & 4, 2020
EHS Professionals • Consultants • Attorneys
Health & Safety
- On June 29, 2020, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a memorandum on a termination addendum to the COVID-19 temporary enforcement policy. EPA has selected August 31, 2020, as […]Read More
- A special subcommittee of the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) Secretary's Environmental Justice and Equity Advisory Board met on June 25, 2020 to finalize their recommendations as a subcommittee for […]Read More
- Governor Cooper's Press Release: North Carolina Pauses in Safer at Home Phase 2, Adds Statewide Requirement for Face Coverings As trends move in the wrong direction, state will not yet […]Read More
- The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) issued their opinion today (Monday, June 15, 2020) in the consolidated case of US Forest Service v. Cowpasture River Preservation Association and […]Read More
- NCMA Member Corning has announced it will receive $204 million from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to expand domestic manufacturing capacity of Corning Valor® Glass Vials to […]Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.