AUGUST 5 & 6, 2019
The Region's Premier Forum
with current and relevant training for
Manufacturing Summit • April 10, 2019
The Manufacturing Summit is a morning event that focuses on solving the needs and challenges of North Carolina's manufacturing community.
The summit agenda incluces regulatory issues, workforce solutions and other challenges impacting the manufacturing industry.
Enjoy a full breakfast and ample time to network and engage with exhibitors before the full program begins.
Wilmington, May 9 • Greensboro, May 16 • Raleigh, May 30 • Asheville, May 23
Concord, November 14
SAVE THE DATE!
April 10 - 12, 2019
Omni Grove Park Inn
SAVE THE DATE!
October 23 - 25, 2019
Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
Myrtle Beach, SC
PFAS and Other Emerging Contaminants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Geologists, environmental scientists, engineers, environmental attorneys, EHS professionals, regulators, consultants and other service industry professionals.
April 23 - 24, 2019
Marriott City Center
500 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Science & Technology • Government Affairs
Next Meeting: March 21, 2019 • 1:00 PM
Invites You to Join US!
If you are a Manufacturer with a presence in North Carolina,
learn what we can do for each other.
- North Carolina manufacturers wanting free expertise and support to increase their export sales should register now for the 2019 Go Global Road Show, which is being presented April 1-4 in four locations across the state. The state’s foreign-based trade representatives will be traveling to North Carolina from their offices around …Read More
- EPA Press Release WASHINGTON (March 15, 2019) - Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced training to build the capacity of states to integrate environmental justice into their decision-making process. Over the next year, EPA will conduct a national webinar series developed in collaboration with state partners. “From reducing …Read More
- Jenny Patterson, Environmental Program Consultant with the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (NCDEQ), Division of Waste Management (DWM) has provided a regulatory alert for the Final Rule: Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals and Amendment to the P075 Listing for Nicotine. The alert includes information about effective dates for …Read More
- SOURCE: Beveridge & Diamond News Alert | February 19, 2019 | Richard Davis, Tim Sullivan, Drew Silton, Brooklyn Hildebrandt The U.S. Supreme Court has granted certiorari on a critical question affecting the scope of the Clean Water Act (CWA): whether releases of pollutants require National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits when they …Read More
- The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) will host several stakeholder workshops over the next five months to solicit ideas from the public for developing the North Carolina Clean Energy Plan called for in Governor Cooper's Executive Order 80. The first workshop is scheduled for Feb. 25 in Raleigh, NC. Future workshops …Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.