AUGUST 5 & 6, 2019
The region's most comprehensive annual event that provides current and relevant training for energy and environmental, health & safety (EHS) professionals.
- Beginning in late summer 2019, the Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA) is offering free technical assistance to help medium and large energy users to manage and reduce energy use at their facilities. SEEA's hands-on training and custom consulting will help medium and large energy users complete the US Department of …Read More
- 05/28/2019 Contact Information: EPA Press Office (firstname.lastname@example.org ) WASHINGTON – Today, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Andrew Wheeler announced the appointment of Mary Walker of Georgia to become Regional Administrator for Region 4. Ms. Walker will oversee environmental protection efforts in eight southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Mississippi, South Carolina and …Read More
- The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) recently received the nation’s highest recognition for an organization contributing significantly to increasing U.S. exports ― a President’s “E” Award for Export Service presented May 23 by U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross. The EDPNC’s exporting services supported nearly $1 billion in international …Read More
- The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) demonstrated the agency's new Community Mapping System at the most recent meeting of the Secretary's Environmental Justice (EJ) and Equity Advisory Board on May 22, 2019 in Charlotte, NC. DEQ Secretary Michael Regan said the tool will provide communities up-to-date information and …Read More
- The Wilmington Star published an opinion article this past week that urges North Carolina to avoid the path Virginia took in allowing utilities to over-earn hundreds of millions of dollars at the expense of their customers. Editorial contributor, Ken Cuccinelli said, "As the former Attorney General in Virginia, I’ve been …Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.