Special Guest Speaker
EPA Assistant Administrator
Office of Air and Radiation
October 24 - 26, 2018
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Invites You to Join US!
If you are a Manufacturer with a presence in North Carolina,
learn what we can do for each other.
Water Quality Compliance
February 14, 2019
Science & Technology • Government Affairs
Next Meeting: September 27, 2018 • 1:00 PM
September meeting postponed one week due to Hurricane Florence.
Air Quality Compliance
Crown Plaza • Hickory • March 5
McKimmon Center • Raleigh • March 19
- Nominee to Head EPA Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention Office Planned A story in the Washington Post on Thursday, August 30, 2018 anticipates that EPA Region 1 Administrator Alexandra Dapolito Dunn will be appointed to head EPA's Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention Office. Administrator Dunn has a law degree from Columbia School …Read More
- SAB Draft GenX Report Available for Public Comment NCDEQ posted the following press release on their website on Thursday, August 30, 2018: RALEIGH (August 30, 2018) - Officials with the N.C. Secretaries’ Science Advisory Board are asking the public for input on a report that will provide recommendations on a …Read More
- The NC Environmental Management Commission (EMC) held a Special Called Meeting on August 15th in part to hear an information item that will become an action item at the regular EMC Air Quality Committee (AQC) meeting on September 12th, 2018. Mike Abraczinskas, Director of the Division of Air Quality presented a …Read More
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) held a Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) community engagement event on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at the Crown Ballroom in Fayetteville, North Carolina at the invitation of Representative Richard Hudson (R-NC). This day-long event included presentations from EPA program heads, the Agency for Toxic Substances …Read More
- NCMA Welcomes New Business Partner - Wood plc At its July 26, 2018 meeting, NCMA's Board of Directors approved the membership of Wood plc as our newest business partner. Wood operates in more than 60 countries and employees around 55,000 people delivering project, engineering and technical services to energy and …Read More
NCMA Annual Meeting Canceled Due to Hurricane Florence
In consultation with the Board of Directors, NCMA canceled the Annual Meeting that was scheduled for September 17 & 18, 2019 due to Hurricane Florence The storm has caused widespread impact in North Carolina later.
EEHS School 2018 was a lot of fun! And educational. If you attended this year, we sincerely hope you had a great experience. If you didn't attend, check out our recap video "In Case You Missed it". Then go ahead hold August 5 & 6, 2019 for the 18th Annual EEHS School. Next August will be here before you know it.
EEHS School • In Case You Missed It
View the video
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.