The Water Quality and Air Quality Workshops will be back in 2023!
The May Series of Hazardous Waste Workshops is almost over. The Fall Series (workshops 5 & 6) will open for registration in August.
May 5, 2022
May 12, 2022
May 19, 2022
May 26, 2022
Oct 27, 2022
Nov 3, 2022
- PRESS RELEASE RALEIGH (Jan 7, 2022) – Governor Roy Cooper today issued Executive Order No. 246 affirming North Carolina’s commitment to a clean energy economy and directing next steps in […]Read More
- RALEIGH, NC (Dec 3, 2021) – The North Carolina Manufacturers Alliance (NCMA) announced today that Ross M. Smith will become President effective January 1, 2022. NCMA Executive Board selected Smith […]Read More
- Media Statement on OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard RALEIGH, NC (Nov 4, 2021) – Labor Commissioner Josh Dobson released the following statement regarding the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s Emergency Temporary […]Read More
- The US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that establishes requirements for large employers (100 employees or more) to develop, […]Read More
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced availability of the Draft FY 2022-2026 EPA Strategic Plan for public review and comment in the Federal Register. The Federal Register notice […]Read More
Proud Affiliate of
NAM News & Insights
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker's compensation, and tax issues.