Governor Announces EMC Appointments
Governor Cooper announced appointments to the Environmental Management Commission (EMC) on July 2, 2019
- Donna Davis of Ansonville as a member-at-large. Davis recently retired as the Stanly County utility director and Stanly Water and Sewer Authority executive director. She is also the past chair of Yadkin Pee Dee River Basin Association.
- John McAdams of Chapel Hill as a licensed engineer with specialized training and experience in water supply. McAdams is the founder and chairman of McAdams. He is also the former chair of Triangle Land Conservancy.
- Maggie Monast of Durham as a member experienced in agriculture. Monast is the senior manager of agricultural sustainability at the Environmental Defense Fund.
- Pat Harris of Williamston as a member with special training or scientific expertise in hydrology. Harris recently retired as the soil and water conservation division director at the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
- Yvonne Bailey of Carolina Beach as a member retired from an industrial manufacturing facility. Bailey is a retired assistant general counsel and senior environmental attorney of Martin Marietta Materials. She is a previous member of the Environmental Management Commission and the Mining Commission.