- This event has passed.
2020 Air Quality Workshop Online
September 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 2, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
Air Quality Workshop
Online Virtual Event
Tuesday, September 1 and Wednesday, September 2, 2020
We canceled the in-person 2020 North Carolina Air Quality Compliance Workshop scheduled for Raleigh, NC at the McKimmon Center due to pandemic concerns. Now, we want to bring you a virtual event co-sponsored by the North Carolina Manufacturers Alliance (NCMA) and the North Carolina Division of Air Quality (DAQ).
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
You will experience the same quality presentations and real-time interaction with North Carolina Air Quality regulators in a live event online from your own computer.
This 8-hour workshop will be presented over two half-days online instead of a full day in the classroom.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
DAY 1: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 • 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Compliance 101: An optional pre-workshop session to go over the basics including Tiered Enforcement Policy
- What to Expect in the remainder of 2020 from the Division of Air Quality (includes update on Title V fee structure)
- NC Clean Energy Plan: One Year Later, next steps to address climate change and transition to a clean energy economy
- Environmental Stewardship Initiative (ESI): DEQ Resources to assist with Environmental Management Systems
- Air Quality Management Challenges for North Carolina
- Air Quality Permitting Updates
- Air Quality Rules Updates
DAY 2: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 • 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Compliance Updates: Mock Inspection | Recurring Compliance Issues | Source Test Overview | DAQ's New Facility Mapping Tool | COVID-19 Impacts to Compliance Activities
- 112(r) Risk Management Updates
- Compliance Panel Discussion (bring your compliance related questions to ask DAQ's experts)
- Title V / PSD Permitting Panel
- Small / Synthetic Minor Permitting Panel
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Learn the latest updates in Air Quality Regulatory Compliance
- Obtain practical information directly from key regulators who administer and enforce North Carolina’s air quality programs
- Interact with presenters online
Presentation materials will be posted to the NCMA website for attendees to download prior to the event.
Standard Tuition - $165
NCMA Member Tuition - $145
Late Registrations - $205 (Registration received after August 21, 2020)