The Spring Series workshops are online again in 2021 to avoid mass gathering.
May 6, 2021
May 13, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 27, 2021
19th Annual EEHS School • August 3 & 4, 2020
EHS Professionals • Consultants • Attorneys
Health & Safety
- On May 14, 2021 Governor Cooper and Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy Cohen announced Executive Order (EO) 215 lifting COVID-19 restrictions to reflect new public health recommendations. […]Read More
- The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), Division of Water Resources (DWR) has reaffirmed DWR’s previous denial of Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) Southgate Project’s request for a Clean Water Act 401 Water Quality Certification. DEQ first denied the request in August 2020. On MVP’s appeal of the decision, the …Read More
- In a letter to Senate Appropriations Chair, Patrick Leahy, Acting Office of Management and Budget Director Shalanda Young outlined President Biden’s discretionary funding request for fiscal year (FY) 2022. The administration’s $1.5 trillion spending plan is only one element of the Administration’s broader agenda. The President plans to release a …Read More
- In a press release on Wednesday, April 8, 2021, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Michael S. Regan directed all EPA offices to clearly integrate environmental justice (EJ) considerations into their plans and actions. The directive comes in response to President Biden’s January 20 Executive Order to advance racial equity and …Read More
- President Biden announced his $2 trillion dollar American Jobs Plan on March 31 just weeks after his $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan was signed into law on March 11. The rescue plan was an economic stimulus bill to speed recovery from the impact of COVID-19. The jobs plan is a …Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker’s compensation, and tax issues.