November 16 & 17, 2021
Raleigh • North Carolina
The Steering Committee is well into planning the 2021 Environmental Energy Health & Safety (EEHS) School. Topics are being selected and speakers are being secured.
We are planning a strong list of courses, the most knowledgeable speakers and an active in-person exhibit hall.
Agenda Available Summer 2021!
The Spring Series workshops are online again in 2021 to avoid mass gathering.
May 6, 2021
May 13, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 27, 2021
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved an application for membership from Chase Corporation. Founded in 1946 and based in Westwood Massachusetts, Chase Corporation has nearly 800 employees with 15 manufacturing facilities in the US, Europe, and Asia. The company has locations in Lenoir and Hickory, North Carolina. The Lenoir …Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved an application from Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP to join NCMA as a Business Partner. Their application was sponsored by NCMA member Matt Van Vleet of Clearwater paper. Founded in 1925, Shumaker is a premier provider of legal and legislative services with a team of more …Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved Parker Poe’s application to join NCMA as a Business Partner. Their application was sponsored by NCMA member Penny Mahoney of DAK Americas, LLC Parker Poe has represented many of the Southeast’s largest companies and local governments in transactions, regulatory issues, and complex litigation. …Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved an application for membership from Roseburg Forest Products. Roseburg was founded in 1936 in Roseburg, Oregon and has grown from 15,000 acres of sustainably managed timberland to 600,000 today. The company has 14 manufacturing facilities in North America including a high-capacity sawmill being …Read More
- PRESS RELEASE RALEIGH (Jan 7, 2022) – Governor Roy Cooper today issued Executive Order No. 246 affirming North Carolina’s commitment to a clean energy economy and directing next steps in the state’s plan to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions and create economic opportunities for North Carolinians across the state, especially …Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker’s compensation, and tax issues.