November 16 & 17, 2021
Raleigh • North Carolina
The Steering Committee is well into planning the 2021 Environmental Energy Health & Safety (EEHS) School. Topics are being selected and speakers are being secured.
We are planning a strong list of courses, the most knowledgeable speakers and an active in-person exhibit hall.
Agenda Available Summer 2021!
The Spring Series workshops are online again in 2021 to avoid mass gathering.
May 6, 2021
May 13, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 27, 2021
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced availability of the Draft FY 2022-2026 EPA Strategic Plan for public review and comment in the Federal Register. The Federal Register notice […]Read More
- Published by McGuireWoods • September 10, 2021. McGuireWoods is an NCMA Business Partner. Access original post at THIS LINK. On Sept. 9, 2021, President Biden announced a broad six-part strategy […]Read More
- The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) has announced the launch of Manufacturers United (MU), a digital platform to enable grassroots advocacy in support of manufacturing priorities. According to NAM, research […]Read More
- The NCMA Board of Directors has approved a membership application from Stepan. Stepan is a global specialty and intermediate chemical manufacturer founded by Alfred C. Stepan Jr. in 1932. Today, […]Read More
- On July 22, 2021, the NCMA Board of Directors approved an application from Novo Nordisk. Novo Nordisk is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities […]Read More
Who we are • What we do
NCMA is a non-profit association representing the interests of North Carolina manufacturing industries before the North Carolina General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on environmental, health, safety, energy, worker’s compensation, and tax issues.